Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mia comes to Cleve

We have loved having family visit especially because every time some one comes into town, they bring the good weather with them.  Our blue background is to encourage anyone to come visit to keep the sunny weather around.


Daddy and Parker after a late dinner out one night.  We have had so many visitors so Parker has no schedule anymore...

Parker loves his stroller (just like his mommy) and scoots himself down so he can reach and put his feet up while he rides.  Parker and I love it when it is warm in Cleveland so we can be outside!
Except when Mom takes too long to get out the door.

All of us in the same picture?  This never happens because usually Ben or I am taking the picture but this is pretty typical of our life: Parker is the center of attention and Ben and I are trying to make him laugh.

Parker with his beautiful and tan so-cal based Aunt Mia

Parker's "focused" face.  He is trying to copy Ben clapping

And he gets it!  He loves to clap now.

Showing off in the tub.

Just happy from so much attention...




17 comments:

Summer said...

Hey I finally got you linked up to mine. Keep blogging : )

Matt and Joanna said...

YEAH!!! I'm so happy you finally started a blog! Parker is getting so big. He is such a cutie. I can't wait for him and Jack to play. Maybe they'll get to play more often if we end up moving to Arizona! I'm glad things are going well for you guys... and hooray for visitors!

Carrie Anne said...

hey you! i'm so happy you started a blog! while i nurse i can get caught up on blogs...wahooo! parker is darling & has the same bday as little james. are you still teaching? how is life in cleveland? great to hear from you!

Jess said...

Parker man is so cute!! It's so nice to have family come to visit! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!!

The Bentley's said...

debbie!!
hey thanks for the invite. he is so stinking cute!!! WHAT A great little family. glad to see your doing so good... and keep up the blogging:)
linds

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

I'm so excited to see you have a blog. Parker man is so big already. Next time you are in AZ be sure to let me know!

Janelle said...

I love his stroller scooting down thing. Way cute.

gregandlaura said...

yay! Hey Debbie! your little boy is so cute! I can't beleive how big he has gotten! And so much hair! I love it! Glad you guys have a blog - its the best way to keep in touch!

greglauraandbraden.blogspot.com

Sarah Palfreyman said...

yeah for blogs! and um, its okay to tell people that parker and sage TIED for the cutest baby EVER contest.

Lezlie Wagner said...

Deb!!! this is such great news!!! I love you so much and I am so happy that I now get to chick up on you way more than you would have ever wanted.

Ben and Laurie said...

Hey, I like it! I am so glad to be able to keep in touch with blogs!! We sure are going to miss you guys. At least we can see little Parker grow up!

Dave and Loralee said...

Ummm....HELLO??????? Is your family all done being in town? cuz mine is and it's about time we had some fun. give me a call :)
loralee

Forsythe said...

Hay Debbie it is your ballet buddy from freshman year! Wuz up? I am glad I checking my old email because I love to blog and catch up with old friends. Your little boy is a doll! You look great also. If you want to see what we have been doing the past couple years you can check out our clog at www.forsythes.blogspot.com and the emai I use is forsythechelsea@yahoo.com Glad to catch up with an olf friend!

Eric and Katie said...

We are so happy you guys have a blog! Hooray! Parker is such a cutie pie. It looks like you guys are having a blast! We can't wait to see you in July! Love you guys!

Heather said...

I love the rubber duck bath thing....may have to invest in one of those :0)

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/mau-bayar-iuran-tapi-lupa-nomor-bpjs-ini-cara-cek-nomor-bpjs-kesehatan