Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween in San Diego



Bed head anyone?











"Cheese" 
I love this picture because the only way we can get Parker to smile is to have him say and sign for the word cheese.  So if he is smiling in a picture he is most likely signing for cheese with his fingers also.

This is at the Brigantine were we get the world's best fish tacos.  If you go to SD and don't eat these, you are missing out.  Notice how Ben and I's plates are almost empty.  





My little buzzing bee at my parents ward Halloween party

















 
 He is actually "buzzing" with his lips in this picture




How great is it when you get to wear your Halloween costume all day, even out to breakfast.





Seeing the Roach Fam!  How hilarious is Andrew with his pose?  I love this family.



Our last day in San Diego was a perfect beach day.  Parker loved playing and swimming in the ocean and of course couldn't get enough of the sand.  He was so happy the whole time.  We were so proud our kid loves the beach.
It was a perfect way to end a great vacation.

5 comments:

Lexie said...

What fun trips you guys take! They all look so great and relaxing. No wonder you've missed that Oreo dessert, it looks amazing!

Mary said...

My goodness, I did not realize how many fun things you did these past few months!! Wow, how does Ben get time off for all of that partying? I'm glad you had fun and the beach pictures make everyone jealous! The bumble bee baby must of been a hit this year. I know so many babies that were bumble bees! Parker is getting so big and so stinkin cute!

P.S. Thanks for the air mattress the other night, I'll bring it back today!!

The Larsons said...

So fun to go to the beach in October! Parker is such a cute little bee! Looks like you had a ton of fun. You are so cute and skinny, Debbie!

Aly G said...

he is so cute! You guys need to have a dozen more. These pics make me think that I need a vacation or somthing! Loved your WARM looking christmas card!

Ben and Laurie said...

Okay, you are the only person I know who is more behind on blogging than me!! Yeah, you made my day!! What in the world are you doing with your time :)