Wednesday, November 5, 2008

San Diego con't


Grandma Marian with all the great grandkids
Brian on the BBQ.  We eat really well when we are with the fam.  I don't know how people can make food taste so good.  
The boys played a competitive game of cornhole, and the losers had to eat some very foul smelling cheese.   As you can see, Ben and Riley won and are making sure their opponents live up to their end of the deal.  Notice Jack in the background
We laughed so hard, I almost didn't get this picture.
Brian is now vomiting the stinky cheese over the fence.... I love how Jack is so curious.
Now he is examining the stinky cheese remains.
We had a great picnic with my Grandpa Rapp in front of his place in La Jolla.  Parker laughed his head off while feeding the seagull.  It was one of those times that I  could have cried because my kid was so happy.
One night the fam had a bonfire out in Pacific Beach.  Don't my feet look comfortable?
Parker is learning to share  :)  Note the good looking cup in the background...mmm.... 
In N Out...
Parker loves to sit and read with Grandpa in his chair (although he looks ready to go).  Sometimes, the even pet the kitty... poor Princess.... also known to many of you as "Loser Cat."
One second Parker was bouncing up and down, the next second he was out cold.  It was hilarious.

I love this picture since Ben is playing and Parker is just watching him from the swing.

After all the hard work from Seth and Ben, the playground was finally put together and the grandparents couldn't have been happier.

1 comment:

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

I guess I thought corn hole was an ohio tailgait type thing? Guess it's just a new fad! But it's fun! So who's yard was it that got puked in?!?! Sucks to be them! So cute that little guy checking it all out. There's always that silent one who does that! LOVE the beach, so happy you got to hit it up, even if we didn't! Babies 1st beach is always a sweet thing. Lola has yet to get there.....